Arcane's Tower Defense Strategy - WP7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death ridge coast campaign

3 posters

Go down

death ridge coast campaign Empty death ridge coast campaign

Post  n0ob3d Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 am

is this level even beatable, im stuck at wave 5

n0ob3d

Back to top Go down

death ridge coast campaign Empty Re: death ridge coast campaign

Post  Cripple Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 am

As i remenber, you have to use a lot of spells to beat the level.

And when you have money help, try to build towers on the first lines of defense, then change age.

I used a lot of fire towers with talent ignite unlocked, and poison for the big gob and flying. I also spam a lot the ice ball!

Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post  n0ob3d Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 am

thanks for the quick reply, i actually beat it! I stacked the front with alot of ice, poisen, fire towers. i started using alot of the ice ball but gradually went to the ice arcane. i upgraded alot and had 1 sniper tower near the middle and an ice tower at the front to slow down enemies right when the get out. and yes i used alot of spells, usually arcane tower, ice arcane, and i used fire land minds to blow up the small beetles to help aim tower at the bosses that spawn them. it was tough but i walked away with only 1 goblin getting through.

n0ob3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DanJ Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:34 am

Sweet glad you beat it. I've been stuck on survival mode for a few days... Well not stuck but couldn't stop playing the same map because I wanted to get further. I'm about to try this map now so I can see what trouble I'm gonna run into, thx for the info on what helped you with this mission, I'm gonna start with what you said first and go from there. Let you guys know what happens.

DanJ
Admin

https://arcanestd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DanJ Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

WOW I can see how hard this map is. I died on wave 5 because I built too many arrow towers I guess. I did have 2 poison towers but they didn't focus on the flying gobs, which are what killed me, I need to put poison further back. However, I notice that the 1st wave you have unlimited mana as fast as it can regen, and it is quick... I put down as many fire runes as I could and they lasted until wave 5.

What I'll do this time is put down as many spells I can the 1st wave and then start building fire towers, upgrade age and then some poison farther back. If that doesn't work then I'm gonna try my trusty arrow some more and see what happens. Did you guys upgrade towers you were currently using first? Or did you start upgrading mana first with each new age?

DanJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanJ Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 am

Alright I beat it just a second ago. I built a bunch of fire and poison turrets, 1 sniper at the end. Upgraded age 3, arrow range and dmg, all fire up to act 3, disease spread and dmg for poison and then 1 in mana from arcane. I won the round without letting any gobs through AND I had 2 arcane crystals left at the end of the trail from wave 1! That was an awesome round. Since your mana regens I did use a lot of ice crystals, fire runes and some extra arcane crystals here and there. Upgrading ages give you the most mana boost but it seems that the more your mama pool is, the more it regens at a time.

DanJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  n0ob3d Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

haha nice gj man, yea i know it was tough

n0ob3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content